roadking

Looking to go FT

Sure not a lot of activity going on here but I'll see if anyone has ever experienced our question.  

We are both retired on SS, plus being retired military have TriCare. We receive our medications through Express Scripts. There has to be others doing the FT thing in our situation, how do you receive your meds?

TIA

No it is petty slow. 

I would look at having a mail forwarding service. 

I am not full time but have had to get prescriptions on the road. It isn't that hard. I don't have  Express Scripts. 

Bill

You can use Costco, Sam's Club, Wallgreens, and CVS. The membership clubs with a pharmacy have to let you get prescriptions there because drugs are a  federal controlled substance. Same for hard liquor, you can buy without having a membership. Problem is that most store managers do not know about the liquor part and might not let you purchase

We have used Walmart for past 11 years - have never had an issue with their network and ability to transfer prescriptions anywhere in the US  -  haven't spent time in major cities on west coast nor upper east coast.... works fine everywhere else.

I have Express Scripts - though not thru Tricare.  Been FT since 2018.  For 90 day supplies it has just taken a bit of planning - to know where I will land and can receive mail.  At a few places I can receive mail where I stay and at others I confirm ahead of time that a post office will take General Delivery (and how long will they hold a shipment - it varies).  Express scripts lets you set up temporary addresses then to have the prescriptions sent to you.  I did set those by phone not just thru the computer because, well you know, stuff happens.  I took all prescriptions off of them shipping on an automatic schedule to make sure nothing went without my planning.  

I do use a mail service thru a different RV group I belong to, but choose not to add to the number of  handoffs and possibly delays - or extra postage charges - that would occur by sending my prescriptions thru the mail service.

I have prescription creams that do not work well as a "90 day supply" and for those I use Walmart and their ability to transfer the prescriptions

Safe Travels