jpnj2

Ticking noise

2 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Wasn't that a extra cost option on a 2013 thor Tuscany xte?

Bill

ROFL

with no more information, I 2nd Five's reply.  Details of  when, where, engine running?, A/C running,  etc. would really help with  answering.

On 2/6/2024 at 6:44 AM, five said:

If it's been run hard, it could be cooling down.

I don’t know about that. Not not for 3days

On 2/6/2024 at 7:34 AM, wildebill308 said:

Wasn't that a extra cost option on a 2013 thor Tuscany xte?

Bill

I have no idea I purchased 

coach In dec 2019

On 2/6/2024 at 4:45 PM, rayin said:

with no more information, I 2nd Five's reply.  Details of  when, where, engine running?, A/C running,  etc. would really help with  answering.

The coach is I storage 6 new agm batteries installed 6 weeks ago. Started coach and let it and gen run. 1 hr for the gen while I watch tv. 3 days ago I started hearing the  humming sound when I shut engine down. 3 day later I go back it’s still humming the kicker is both battery disconnect switches were in the off positions 

SMH

A humming sound vs a ticking sound in  first post; humm. I sometimes hear a sound like a small electric motor running (a hum) after turning off my engine; I suspect my sound is coming from the 12v vacuum pump motor for the heat/air switches under the dash still running, but haven't ever had the opportunity to fully investigate. The last thing that happens after turning off the ignition key is, the heater/air controls auto-switch door positions to defrost.

I think this pdf has the explanation buried somewhere within: https://newpar.newmarcorp.com/instance1Env99NEWMAR/html/images/SS2013EVEQUILTRAIN.pdf