In case you don't know, I had a 2019 Entregra Anthem 44B we purchased new in March of 2020. In July of 2023, a Kia Soul sideswiped the right front, went sideways into the front, and got hit after I hit the brakes. That spun him, and he took out three cargo doors—total damage to the coach just under 30K. I decided to take the coach to S&S Automotive in Wakarusa, IN, as the Entegra factory recommended place. I also have them installed with fully dressed stainless trim up to the level of the Entegra Cornerstone. While my coach was in their bodyshop, it burnt down to the ground, cremating my coach and everything in it. That was May 27, 2023, and we were devastated to the point of not buying another. The body shop insurance stunk, and we had to go through our RV and home insurance. 

We missed last winter snowbirding and decided to get another RV for that purpose and some summer fun. We decided to ensure the coach we get is paid entirely in cash and is reliable. We also decided to downsize a bit. We came across a Newmar Kountry Star 3624 with 37,624 miles on it. The dealer will put new tires, batteries, and a new washer and dryer in it. They will perform a complete PDI on it, fix all the little things they find, and replace safety items such as fire extinguishers, smoke, and gas detectors. We already tested it, and it has comfort drive steering, and I love it. We are supposed to pick it up on Monday or after the PDI is done. Then, we have to get some of the lost content. 

Note: I will change picture of coach when I get it. 

Edited by huffypuff
pic comment

Congratulations Ray and Hana on the new purchase. So sorry to hear of the terrible things you had to endure. 

A few shake down trips and a snowbird trip is in store.

We don't call y'all "snowbirds," we call y'all "Winter Texans!" 

Welcome back! Happy trails!

Edited by wayne77590

Ray,

I tapped a tractor trailer in bumper to bumper traffic jam on our way to Gillette last summer. have a 2020 Cornerstone. Entegra sent me to S&S. It was there for 7 months. First they were going to repair the front cap. Then decided to replace it. 8 weeks later cap arrives and was damaged, another wait for a new one. Everything looks fantastic for body work. But not all things work with the vega touch system. Being without a coach for 7 months was not fun. We had to adjust a lot of travel plans. Picked it up a week before Tuscon and made it to the convention.  Good luck with your new coach

Duane

Wow, and I've been thinking our 2 years without our MH has been a nighmare! At least ours is still standing, even though waiting on parts.