Sign in to follow this  
dickandlois

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

My Greeting goes to all of you that are part of this forum and for your interest and contributions.

I do need to pass along a very special thank you to those who have served the country or there Country and there communities in the Military, as Police Officers, Firefighters, EMT/ Ambulance drivers and anyone that gives of there time to the many fine organizations that make a country truly one of a kind.

God Bless you all !!!!

Rich.

Merry Christmas, I have just signed up on the site because we are hopeing to be full timmers in our old 96 Holiday Rambler next spring if all goes well, and I pray it does.

Just wanted to respond to the top coment since I am a vereran of the US Army back in the Vietnam era, and served one tour over there in Vietnam, then became a police officer, serving for over 20 years, and was a volunteer with our local Ambulance Service as an EMT Basic for 10 of those years. My daughter is following in my footsteps now as an EMT with our local service here in South Dakota.

So thank you for the best wishes, I have some great memories of my service, and some not-so-great but I think I did some good, now I just want to begin using that big old 36 footter as a home.