ronandsue74

Replacing Couch

I have a love seat sized jack-knife sofa on my curb side slide out that I want to replace with a wall hugger love seat duel recliner. I have been surfing the internet but have not found what I'm looking for. I was at the Dallas RV show last week and saw a large 5th wheel that had exactly what I'm looking for. However, I was not able to find any manufacturer's tag on it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ron Jacobs

2005 Inspire #51264

They make them but more likely wider than a jackknife loveseat. I believe 63 inches as compare to 59 inches. Plus you need to be able to reach your hand down the side to work it. A better choice would be a swivel rocker, recliner and a table with a least one draw next to it.

Ron! think you were looking at unit made by Keystone RV.

2642 Hackberry Drive

Goshen, IN 46526

574-535-2100

www.keystone-montana.com

A phone call should get you some information-maybe who supplies the furniture and possibly some dimensions. You might also ask about seat belt kits.

Rich.

Ron, There on the East side of 75 in Plano is a Lazy-Boy store. Check with them, they may have or be able to order what you need. As puff said be sure to check the width for space for the handle or release button.

By the way Lone Star is having a Rally at Oak Creek in Weatherford April 9-10-11. If you might be interested send me a PM and I will send you the info.

This invite goes out to anyone here on the Forum that might also be interested. Wildbill you to.

Herman

I have a love seat sized jack-knife sofa on my curb side slide out that I want to replace with a wall hugger love seat duel recliner. I have been surfing the internet but have not found what I'm looking for. I was at the Dallas RV show last week and saw a large 5th wheel that had exactly what I'm looking for. However, I was not able to find any manufacturer's tag on it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ron Jacobs

2005 Inspire #51264

Ron, I bought a Dinette for our coach from www.Shop4seats.com my next is a J lounge from them as well. The quality of the product was outstanding, when I called to order it they were very nice to work with. I have been all over the web searching for a couch or J lounge, I did locate a few buth they are mostly in Indiana and they will not ship.

I want to thank everyone for their suggestions. I have found just the right reclining loveseat made by Clay Madison.

It's 60" wide, wall hugger and has good buyer reviews. It's also made in America.