On 4/7/2016 at 9:00 PM, huffypuff said:

I noticed my avatar is round now as well as everybody else.  On mine it chops the top of my head off worst then my DW.  I also noticed the the photos in my signature had turn to a box instead of what it was cutting off part of it.  

I can revert avatars back to square, that that's what everyone prefers.

I guess I need a tutorial on how to use this new Forum website.  Why did you change it??????????

Where do I go to see the New Content like it was before for each Thread, instead of each individual post as they happen which is what I see now.  I don't want to see each individual post on everything.  I want to see the subject matter and be able to choose what subject I want to pursue.  Help.

Don

I'm with you. When I click on the new "Unread Content" then I have to scroll down and click on the link to show more. So if I'm on page 2 or 3 of show more when I click the back button I get nothing. I have to click on unread content again and I loose what I had just finished reading or replying to.

Hey, it's just change.

It is what it is and then it is what you make of it.

How come when I hit the return key it drops down two lines? Doesn't make sense to me, but it is what it is....blah blah.