jleamont

Search Function

The new site design search function is overwhelming. Before if you went into a specific section and searched it would only search that section. Now it searches all Forums and the list it provides is so overwhelming the search is not feasible to use. My fear is this could cause a person to create new topics when there is already an existing topic with their answer.

Just wanted to throw this out there.

Thank you

If you click in the Search area, a drop-down menu will appear to the left, where you can choose to search by Topics. Or, use the Advanced Search for additional options for refining your search.

search.png

That would be helpful if my screen looked like that when using the Preferred browser "Chrome" I have a search box but it is grayed out and doesn't work.

Bill

My search box on chrome actually works, but the dropdown does not appear on chrome or firefox. Edge does not show the dropdown capabilities until the mouse is hovered in the search box, while IE11 shows the dropdown all the time.

You do know that you have to hold your mouth different for each software applications and if it is not correct - well it just doesn't work well.