philjulia

Members Who Offer Overnight Parking

Go to the Home Page. 

Then the tab Benefits

At the bottom of the page is a little note that says Page 1 of 5!  Who knew?  Five pages of benefits.  If you haven't browsed the list lately, now is a good time to do it.

If you keep working your way through the five pages, when you get to page 4 you will find:  Stoppin' Spots (We cool, we don't need no g's)

There is a link to the electronic membership list in the text explaining the benefit.

You have to be logged in as a member to get there.

Or you can find them in print, listed in the January issue of FMCA Magazine.

So there it is Herman!

Bill.  Herman is generous, but he's leaving for 7 weeks...think he takes the saw with him! :(  It's a security blanket thing...:wacko: He'll probably let you camp by the rattlesnake pit..:lol::rolleyes:

Carl

This thread reminds me of the definition of a motor home owner:

"A person or persons with a $500k MH looking for a free place to camp."

3 hours ago, FIVE said:

This thread reminds me of the definition of a motor home owner:

"A person or persons with a $500k MH looking for a free place to camp."

A dollar saved is a dollar earned.

Bill 

In the "Old Days of FMCA", it was a way to meet other members, if you had the space, I was on the program for 14 years.  We did not have the amount of RV parks as now and when traveling to different parts of the country, we would call someone on the list, or overnight in a rest area, truck stop or just a wide spot on the road.  We also did not have any of todays high tech items and a large part of the country was still building freeways.  We would all just rather be around a fellow FMCA member!:D

Although we are not on the list, we have several friends that have stayed at our place. I have a 50 amp plug and a sewer dump right next to the drive. I haven't run a water line yet but plan on it some time in the future.

I would also like to thank every one for the cards and letter. The SAW is recuperating nicely. In a month or so with continued therapy it should be almost as good a new. To help lift it's spirits I gave it a new blade and it made a world of difference.:D:D:D

Herman   

Herman,

You opened the door, Yes you are a good sport for taking all the Super High Intensity Training. Last time we spoke about the saw, you had it under license for development, now it is sick?

I for one will be a happy guy when I finally get to meet you. I will be a happy guy when I meet a lot of you on this forum. I am not on the list either and too am developing a spot so those invited can stop for a day or two high it the Rocky Mtn foothills for a cup of coffee and a few good laughs.

Blake, sorry the weather and the crummy roads slowed you down and couldn't make it. Evening and Friday night traffic in Denver is not easy to deal with and it is a slow slog going North. Have a great time at the get together.

Bill Edwards