neoflyer

Recommendation For Diesel Pusher Brands

2 hours ago, spullon said:

Looking to buy a used coach. Had a CC Intrigue in past. Any one familiar with a CC Concept.

Welcome to the forum. Well have you looked at ppl.com? What is your budget? 

Bill

Spullon.  Welcome!

I have no first hand knowledge of the Concept, other than CC built it to compete with Prevost, from 80's to 2005.  40 foot, 500hp and most are in the $40,000 range today!  RV Trader has them for sale.  Also others, that also carry Prevost.

Carl C.

On 3/18/2018 at 10:21 AM, WILDEBILL308 said:

Welcome to the forum. Well have you looked at ppl.com? What is your budget? 

Bill

What is ppl.cpm? Tried it and got Pacific Power & Light. Budget is 40+/-

Spullon & WBill.

I checked and only found it on RVTrader.  There is a whole page on the Internet, with places that have concepts for sale $24,000 to $44,000 !

Not to add fuel to the fire, but there are 2 sides to every story....I guess im considered a one time poster as well, and 'frankly. scarlet, I don't give a ****....' I made my one time post regarding going to an FMCA rally, asking generic questions regarding what to expect,  do they have coaches on display, you name it, I was asking. I had never been to one, and wanted to get as much info ahead of time, so I could research before I got there. I posted well ahead of the rally, and I believe there still are no replies. So before condemning people that don't get back, cut him some slack....Ive found other sites that if I have questions, I can get answers. This isn't one of them.

Newmar and Tiffin if new.  Monaco, Newmar or Tiffin if used.  Nothing being made today has any attention to quality outside of Newmar and Tiffin unless you have a boatload of cash for a Prevost or Newell.

You forgot Foretravel...New or Used.  I don't agree on Tiffin!  American Coach is not bad either!

Would be nice to know your make, model and year coach.  Also DP or Gas?

On 5/25/2018 at 4:53 AM, manholt said:

You forgot Foretravel...New or Used.  I don't agree on Tiffin!  American Coach is not bad either!

Would be nice to know your make, model and year coach.  Also DP or Gas?

He also forgot Travel Supreme....used.  There are many coaches out there are fine, I would not limit myself to any particular brand.

FIVE.  Your right.  Way to many that didn't survive 2007.  Alpine, Monaco, Country Coach, Beaver, etc!

I’m sorry everyone.  I have been sufficiently castigated and offer my sincere apologies.  I understand your frustration and will endeavor to be more involved in the future.

BTW, I now see the notify me of replies button.  I will use it in the future.

neoflyer,

We are here to help.  Let us know your questions as you narrow down your choices and we can help.