Sign in to follow this  
smarksel

RVA jacks

smarksel   

I have RVA jacks on my 2001 Safari RV.  One of my jacks will go down, but intermittently will not come up.  I don't think it is a faulty switch because I have a set of switches in the cockpit and another set of switches by the motor.  If I play with the switch long enough, the jack will finally retract. The jacks are hydraulic, using Dextron II.  Is there a solenoid or release valve that could be sticking?  RVA is permanently closed.  

34 minutes ago, smarksel said:

I have RVA jacks on my 2001 Safari RV.  One of my jacks will go down, but intermittently will not come up.  I don't think it is a faulty switch because I have a set of switches in the cockpit and another set of switches by the motor.  If I play with the switch long enough, the jack will finally retract. The jacks are hydraulic, using Dextron II.  Is there a solenoid or release valve that could be sticking?  RVA is permanently closed.  

This is a PDF file that covers the RVA Leveling systems quit well.

Rich.

RVA_Auto_Leveling_System_autopr80405.pdf

Years ago I was a dealer for RVA.  Will it retract using the manual valve?  

The last time I saw Dennis Kay was some 7 years ago and he was just about shut down with only one employee left, from a high of 20.

Northwest RV supply  in Oregon  carriers parts for Monaco, Beaver and Safari and they do carry a limit supply of RVA parts

Jerry