Damaged a fiberglass storage bin door and got a new frame to replace the old one and cannot find tips on how to replace it?  Remove and replace. 

Coachman 2016 Freelander class C.

Video or procedures please, I know how to seal the frame but cannot find screw holes to attach?

Fiberglass sideing.

Mike,  The frame is metal,  so first you need to bond the fiberglass to the metal.  IMHO, I would call Coachman Tech and ask them what they use.  Without any picture of both items, we are in the dark....all my bay doors are aluminum and frame less. 

3M makes an adhesive (glue) that will withstand 550+ degrees that many rv manufacturers use to adhere panels to the frames. Sure beats the steel screws that were use in the aluminum frames for all my bin doors. Had to replace all due to galvanic action. That is why I know about the 3M glue. 

Most body shop supply houses sell different structural epoxy adhesives today. They are common in the world of body assembly. Many panels are now glued as opposed to spot welded.

Sikaflex is my go to adhesive sealant, the aircraft industry, and most truck trailer builders use it to apply the aluminum and fiberglass skins. Polyurethane and elastomeric composition, can be ordered online or purchased at any truck/trailer builder. I used it to put the aluminum skins on my coach to cover the windows, nine years and still water tight. On the old Sportscoach that I owned previously, I rebuilt the bay doors with brushed stainless steel, then covered with fiberglass skins, sure beat those fiber covered plywood that was on the coach origionally.

24 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

Kay, did you use a sealent like this? 

Yes

"SikaForce two-component PUR adhesives demonstrate high strength, good flexibility and are capable of curing at room or elevated temperatures. Sikaflex PUR sealants and adhesives combine simplicity of application with excellent durability. Sikaflex Hybrid technology " quote from that site.

The fact that it has flex capability was my main concern, I do not use epoxy compounds because I have not found an epoxy that does have flex capability. The MCI coach came from the factory with an epoxy paint on the roof over aluminum, it was cracked very badly with wide enough cracks that you could see raw aluminum through them. I coated the roof with elastomeric white, this still looks good after 9 years, also reduced inside heat by 12 to 14% overall, and also helps keep heat inside during the winter months.

If you want to do the R & R yourself  https://colawrvsalvage.com/  has sold me parts and have great access to repair manuals and have provided PDF manuals to me before.

Second option if you like, consider contacting local JVS autobody repair school and inquire if they would be interested in preforming the repair work? Yes they are students, who are in a instructional learning environment who have teachers supervising them. I have used my local JVS for replacement of a damaged compartment door, who also preformed repaint of the custom paint.  Best wishes on your repairs.