wvujazzman

I KNEW we shouldn't have visited the Newmar factory...

Thanks, Herman... now we can't wait to get it out on the road.  PA winters aren't real conducive to that, so we have to wait another month or so... but we're definitely excited to get out and about with it.

Real nice!  All you need is a 24 hour window...depending on where in PA your at.  If your in the mountains..good luck!

This post got me laughing and I can relate to this. For this very reason I stopped going to the auto shows and car shows :lol:.

Very nice looking Dutch Star

I can't go to those shows or factories without DW tagging along to keep my wallet in my pocket.

With that said, she, on two occasion, went to pick up her car at the dealer car service and it was ready so she drove out with a new one. And she calls me impulsive.

Luckily the last time she did that was in 2004 and she still has that car.

We visited the Newmar factory when we were staying in Bremen. A very interesting place. Watching two technicians moving the coach sideways along the floor was a lesson in construction.  As they were pushing it, another technician was on knee pads and as the coach moved he would drag his tool box and work on the bay doors as it was moving.

I am in FL for the winter and had plans to go to the Tampa RV Show but decided not to go at the last minute because I knew it would cost me a lot of $$$ to look at all the new rigs on display, lol lol lol. I’ll keep what I got for a couple more years.