rayin

Just passing along information. New RV resort opening Dec. 28, 2020

I have no interest in either PPA or this new RV resort. PPA just announced this in an email:

There has been many discussions this year about the shortage of RV parks,, and sites. This new 1,000 site resort might help relieve the shortage in Florida.

https://resortatcanopyoaks.com/?CID=mvbrief_passport  is an FMCA member RV resort.

That email also announced Hackberry RV park in Cliifton, TX joined PPA.

Edited by rayin

11 hours ago, rayin said:

I have no interest in either PPA or this new RV resort. PPA just announced this in an email:

There has been many discussions this year about the shortage of RV parks,, and sites. This new 1,000 site resort might help relieve the shortage in Florida.

https://resortatcanopyoaks.com/?CID=mvbrief_passport  is an FMCA member RV resort.

That email also announced Hackberry RV park in Cliifton, TX joined PPA.

I have no interest in PPA but I do like the resort, its location leaves a bit to be desired, its not close to anything of interest. Looking through the photos one looked familiar. They used a photo from a Campground in Delaware :ph34r:. And that photo is actual, we stayed in that exact site in Delaware!

Delaware;

image.thumb.png.cc206a4fc30feada8b008184cb9dff23.png

Florida;

image.thumb.png.3e5b9544a9fd838985321558bd46bd5c.png

Not much in Lake Wales, between E & W Coast.  Lot's of retired military have their homes & RV's there!

Think I would pass on this place.  Cancellation policy and rules for leaving early are not good.  Otherwise rules seem good.

No rates listed, so probably high.

Ken

What I have noticed in FL and TX, States and Canadian Providences want to park together!  That leaves a lot of voids in other RV Resorts and Parks! :P