tamifreier

Fuel rewards card

tamifreier, Welcome to the FMCA forums. Here is a discussion on fuel cards that might answer some of your questions;

On 4/13/2021 at 6:01 AM, manholt said:

We use TSD.  Got 138 gal (200 tank) at Petro in OKC, OK and saved $51+ at pump!

Carl, do you have a separate bank account for the TSD debits?  I am getting a TSD account this week.

Don

Don, (I'm not Carl, but...) My bank let me set up another checking account. Most banks will do this.  I populated it with a transfer and when it gets down I add more to it.  Works well and should something "happen" it will only be what I populated it with.

Don, 

As Wayne said...we keep about $1k in it.  Card can now be used at Strip's also! Love that, as one is in Burnet & one in Lampasas, both on Hwy 281.

Carl, I'm not sure we get any discount at Stripes. The TDS  App doesn't indicate that.  Have you used it at Stripes and received a discount?

Edited by elkhartjim

9 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Don, (I'm not Carl, but...) My bank let me set up another checking account. Most banks will do this.  I populated it with a transfer and when it gets down I add more to it.  Works well and should something "happen" it will only be what I populated it with.

Same here and only use this account for the card.

2 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Carl, I'm not sure we get any discount at Stripes. The TDS  App doesn't indicate that.  Have you used it at Stripes and received a discount?

I got a discount at the Strips in Burnet when I was there a couple weeks ago.

Bill

Dang! Just filled up yesterday at Stripes...didn't know the TSD (EFS) card would work there.  If it is not in the TSD system they will charge you a dollar for using it an a non-participating store.