CRUISINTIFFIN

10 Tire TPMS

I've been using Tire Minder products for a few years with good results. Price vs. reliability? Guess that depends on what you consider expensive, but you will have to pay to get quality equipment.

11 hours ago, CRUISINTIFFIN said:

RV newbie here,,,,, what TPMS brand that balances reliability vs price?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.  Great Forum page

Welcome to the forum.

Bill

I have been using EEZ Tire Monitor https://eezrvproducts.com/   and other than having to add the wireless extender on my 35' gasser that they said should be fine without. Works good and I had trouble setting it up. Quick call set me straight. 

11 hours ago, RRR said:

I have been using EEZ Tire Monitor https://eezrvproducts.com/   and other than having to add the wireless extender on my 35' gasser that they said should be fine without. Works good and I had trouble setting it up. Quick call set me straight. 

DITTO, and their customer service is impeccable! I got the shaft with a Tire Minder, called EEZTIRE, spoke with them about my terrible experience with the competition. They explained how theirs works and assured me I wouldn’t have those issues with their product. They called me back a week after the installation to make sure I was satisfied. The owner gave me his cell phone number and told me to call him directly if their system ever wakes us up in the middle of the night with ghost problems. 6 years later I’ve never had to call him.

Today an old reliable brand has been redesigned and vastly improved, Pressure Pro is what I have in mind when I need to replace my present system.

2 hours ago, rayin said:

Today an old reliable brand has been redesigned and vastly improved, Pressure Pro is what I have in mind when I need to replace my present system.

That was our 1st system on our last coach, Worked flawlessly!

The only reason I didn’t install it on the DP was the cost of the sensors. All of ours needed batteries and they were not replaceable back then. I still have the system in its box with the auxiliary antenna and 10 dead sensors.