Welcome to the FMCA discussion forums!

X3  As you  can tell, we tend to apply the  KISS  principle before spending money.

20 hours ago, rayin said:

Welcome to the FMCA discussion forums!

X3  As you  can tell, we tend to apply the  KISS  principle before spending money.

Agree, that, and look at the easiest repair to try first.  You can't beat cheap and easy!😄

I am on my way home from a Summer of being gone and I have to take the aerators out of the faucets and clean the sand.  Going to do a good flush when I get home. Drives us crazy.

If your kitchen sink has a multifunctional sprayer and straight line stream you can unscrew the head and clean the gunk out.

There is also a filter on or near the water pump and is usually a screen and it might need cleaning but it would affect other faucets, not just the kitchen one.

Also, DW was complaining about water pressure in shower. Last night I pried the restrictor out and OMG, water pressure again.  I told DW that if the grey valve is closed she has to take "Navy" showers.  Water on - get wet: Soap up: water on - rinse off: Done!

More information than what you asked for, but what the heck.

Edited by wayne77590

Got in around 2:30 p.m.. Road were like all roads, good hear and there, bad here and there. Yep, nice to be home and glad to have the kids come mule for us. Earlene has been living with back pain since the middle of August and I popped my left hip a couple days ago. Ibuprofen is my friend.

Woke up to 42˚ this morning in Carthage, TX, Ride home was nice with a road high of around 75˚. The engine liked that.

Thanks.

My biggest grumble is loading up and unloading. Once on the road I'm okay.

Mh is sitting in the driveway, it's been detailed, now just waiting for me to have the ambition to do some things in the bay.

I was flushing the fresh water system and discovered I have a water leak at the pump filter. I'm sure it is simple. The filter screen was upside down and I turned it and that's when it started leaking. I'll attack it when the ambition comes back.

Wayne, you would realey hate loading and unloading in my situation. My coach is 35 miles out back of my back door. I don't have a driveway I can fit into by the house. So I have to load the car then drive to the coach and move everything to the coach. It is amazing how much moor comes back after a trip.😁

Bill

OW! That pains me just thinking of it.
I do know some that keep a complete set of duplicates in the MH, clothes, kitchen stuff, etc.
My DW would be tossing out here blouses when we got to a destination and buying new.  No way to wear the same stuff as last year! 🙂

You need to make a rule. Something comes in, something has to go out. (Hasn't worked for me either.)

Wayne we have/had that rule.  When DW  buys something, she says what are you getting rid of?   One time I replied "my credit card", you can guess how that flew.

ROFL

Missed you this year in Shipshewana. Hope by next year you have the MH fixed.

We'll be in Shipshewana again next year, July 19-Oct 3.

Come on up!

Edited by wayne77590

On 10/14/2023 at 1:42 PM, wildebill308 said:

Wayne, you would realey hate loading and unloading in my situation. My coach is 35 miles out back of my back door. I don't have a driveway I can fit into by the house. So I have to load the car then drive to the coach and move everything to the coach. It is amazing how much moor comes back after a trip.😁

Bill

Bill, i know how you feel!  we used to be able to store our coach accross the street from our house on my neighbors property (for free), but she passed on in June, so i had to find RV storage.  the best one i could find, that didn't look like a partial junkyard was 15 miles away.  Now i have to make a concerted effort when ever i want to make a trip to the RV.

--chris