fagnaml

Man Ejected from Motorhome Survives!

This story about an ESPN reporter getting ejected from his motorhome in California this morning was on Houston's local Fox News station this morning.  This incident is both horrid and miraculous!  The good Lord was definitely with this gentleman!   The lesson is NEVER, EVER, get out of a seat belt in a motorhome or any vehicle while in motion!

This is the new report / video -->  Former ESPN sportscaster ejected from RV on freeway (fox26houston.com)

Wow,

My wife gets up all the time to use the bathroom. The wife in the video. was reported by the person ejected, as having fallen asleep.

I keep telling my wife not to unbuckle while the MH is moving,, If I can I'll pull over ASAP and wait until she's buckled up again. It irritates her but, I'm selfish, I want her around for a long time yet.

That guy thrown out of the MH was entirely his fault. If he thought his wife was asleep he could still talk and yell.

If you watch the news video closely, he said he had gotten out of his seat (co-pilot) to use the bathroom, saw his wife had fallen to sleep and was headed into concrete barrier, tried to grab the steering wheel (while standing) but wife / coach drove into barrier the impact of which launched him through pilot’s window.   He’s **** lucky he didn’t die!  

I was almost ejected from my motorhome when i told my wife that it wasnt the pants she was wearing that made her look fat!

Its great he survived and is doing as well as he is.

Edited by aztec7fan

So- his wife was driving- and she nods off- Brenda can sleep in any position- and she sure isn’t going to be behind our wheel. 
Brenda drove once. She doesn’t like it. I was on full alert while she was driving.

13 hours ago, aztec7fan said:

I was almost ejected from my motorhome when i told my wife that it wasnt the pants she was wearing that made her look fat!

Its great he survived and is doing as well as he is.

My wife comes out and says, "Does this make me look fat?"

I answer, "No, your fat makes you look fat!
Did that once.

On another  light side: we are going out to a gala event. I get dressed and walk out. 
She says, "Your not going to were that are you?"
I said, "What, and she replied, "That tie, it doesn't go with that shirt!"
I said, "Ok, come pick one out for me."

So, as you all know, men are dressed way before a woman gets ready. Many minutes later she comes out and says, "How do I look?"

Now I'm the guy that can't dress himself and she's asking me that question.
Y'all know what the ansear is: "You look great!"

Sorry, off topic, just couldn't resist with a reply.

As I stated, my wife gets up all the time to move around in the MH. Most likely that will not stop.

Edited by wayne77590