Seems like this website has really been goofed up in past few days.. I dont seem to get the same screen nor process twice - having difficult time just looking at new topics and posts....

The list of subject posts keeps swapping top-to-bottom. Trying to select a specific post requires quick fingers in order to get the post I want. I have notified FMCA twice but still no resolution to the problem.

I initially thought the problem was on my end but nowhere else do I encounter an issue like this.

Gents, be patient:mellow: Todd is working the bugs out as fast as he can. When a new program goes into use, the users are the ones that will find the bugs,:o so keep passing them on and Todd will correct them as fast as he can.

Herman

Not sure why but mine has been working pretty flawless today. I tuned my notifications after Todd fixed them so I could and it's been good on my I phone I pad and Microsoft PC.

i am actually impressed how fast the bug fixes have been.

happy camper here :)

White Eagle, Todd did a wonderful job getting the new software and host up to speed.  He even solved a couple of problems I was having with the site.  I hope now he is enjoying the weekend off.  Joe I heard he is heading your way for lunch, something about Lancaster and Pennsylvania Dutch.  I'm thinking Shady Maple Smorgasbord .  Be sure to warn him about the horse and buggies there.  :D 

UH, patience? I think I have been very patient, as I notified FMCA months ago about the subject list constantly swapping. I was informed that "they" were working on it.

There are several changes requests being made and takes time.  Others are change avatar box from circle back to square, repair signature pictures to display as they are, not in small square box.  I thought my computer was going crazy when the forum list started scrolling.  LOL 

Found out to fix signature pictures, delete and reinstall.  

Edited by huffypuff
Found fix.

3 hours ago, huffypuff said:

There are several changes requests being made and takes time.  Others are change avatar box from circle back to square, repair signature pictures to display as they are, not in small square box.  I thought my computer was going crazy when the forum list started scrolling.  LOL 

Found out to fix signature pictures, delete and reinstall.  

Speaking of signatures, did you guys know that to the right of any post accompanied by a signature, there is a little setting where you can opt to "Ignore signature preferences." You can choose to hide all signatures or a specific one. This reduces scrolling and gives you the option of not viewing signatures that you've already seen.

signaures-ignore.png