SmokeNew2RV

RV Walls & Ceiling

Herman, I came to America land of the free, and free enterprise in 1953...I was 10 !  :P:rolleyes:  My hair was European cut, until I met the barber at Lackland, San Antonio, TX.  and it was not a "Duck Tail" that I got ! :lol::(

Carl

If this were my coach...I would peek up there, if any mold it all comes down and rebuild, if no mold I would glue that back up, stain some trim and attach it to the ceiling. A custom ceiling I would have. The aesthetics would look nice but it would also serve a purpose.

Before any interior work was started, find what caused this and fix it. I suspect a water leak.

Looks like water damage to me. Would have a qualified RV Tech inspect and reseal roof seams as needed before beginning interior repairs. 

I have a 2006 Itasca Ellipse that had the vinyl from the ceiling detach. I confirmed it wasn’t caused by a leak. tried the spray adhesive which didn’t work well at all. I took a different route and secured the vinyl to the ceiling with staples. I then installed 2’x2’ ceiling tiles securing the edges with staples and construction adhesive on the backside. I’ve been told it looks like it came that way from the factory and costs less than $700 to complete.   Wasn’t hard as long as you can use a tape measure and tin snips. 

BACF12AB-9DBB-458D-ADAB-3218C5BA67B7.jpeg

F0CF3F04-6E0B-49DC-9441-BBD69225D9A6.jpeg