rfsod48

Mattress

12 posts in this topic

Looking to replace mattress in our motorhome. Recommendations needed.

What do you have now and what don't you like about it? 

I have a sleep number and it works for me!  I've also had memory foam and was quite happy wit it. :D  Have not heard of anybody being happy with the Denver mattress.:blink:

We are changing from queen to king size. Have had sleep number at home and liked it, now have serta i comfort and like it as well. Standard size will not work, can only have 72" wide. Don't want to bust the bank but not cheapest either.

I have King in this coach.  Yes it is shorter than my CA. King at home...both have sleep #....I used to have a Tempurepidic (can't spell today) at home, didn't like it, so it's now in my hunting camp in LA.

Had a 2011 Allegro Bus and could not sleep on the Denver mattress that came with it...went to Sam's and got a 4" memory foam mattress, Queen, $300 and it was great.

How are you changing from a Queen to a King?  Where is all that extra room coming from.  Are you both short enough to deal with an RV Queen/King or do you plan to make enough room for a full sized mattress?

We are having the night stands removed when we have the new flooring installed. We currently have a queen which is 60"x 80" long, standard length. Will be able to have rv king which is 72" x 80". Standard king is 76" x 80".

I am wondering about some of the online order mattresses because they come in rv sizes, just would like to hear from someone who has used them.

I currently have an RV queen memory foam 10 inch firm on an adjustable bed that I ordered off of e-bay. Three years old now and still love it. I did order the one that claims to be made in the USA.

7 hours ago, manholt said:

What do you have now and what don't you like about it? 

I have a sleep number and it works for me!  I've also had memory foam and was quite happy wit it. :D  Have not heard of anybody being happy with the Denver mattress.:blink:

We have been using a full queen Denver mattress for 3 years.  We spend about 200 nights a year in the coach.  It hasn't sagged like most of the others we have tried.  We are happy with it.

We have a Denver Mattress Euro King in our coach currently, its so horrible we have cut back trips this year. I am actually considering sleeping on the floor :o. I called them and emailed to get rid of it after we purchased it, never called us back, stuck with it now. Not sure what to do moving forward, its that unbearable! DW likes soft and squishy, I need firm for my back, not sure what's with this mattress but neither of us can get a decent nights sleep on it. We have a sleep number at home, works great! For the coach they are $3000. not going to happen anytime soon, just too expensive!

Just found out they are owned by Lippert, need I say more :mellow: :angry:

Has anyone had experience with the Mattress Insider gel matress recommended by the RVGeeks?

We have a sleep number. It doesn't seem to be working. We bought this coach last fall. One side seems to work and the other don't.