jleamont

MATLACHA, FL Campgrounds

Anyone ever stay here? We are looking for great takeout/restaurants in the area.

https://www.sugarsandbeachrvresort.com/

I just booked a trip here. So far the booking experience and RV park Reviews were great. This picture sold me when it popped up on Facebook and their rates are great at $70.00 per night off season (summer).

Sugar sand beach.jpg

Have been everywhere in that part of FL. never Pine Island.  Reads interesting, small RV park!  When are you going?

All 4 of us are going. I went through it last weekend and cleaned it all up, top to bottom, took me several hours! 

All that's left to do is load food, most of which we haven't purchased yet, bed is made and all linens and such are loaded. 

Yea.

Bill, take it to PM...I'll do the same!

Joe, sorry about that.  But, I will say (I'm on subject) I'm happy my wife want's to take care of inside off coach! 😁

I am a bit surprised for the amount of people that travel to Florida in winter no one can toss some insights into that area for any must see stuff, places to eat and shop....etc.