Sign in to follow this  
manholt

What's out.

All of you who have DE Villa, chairs, sofas, both dinette or  any other furniture...they went out of business in 2009!  No parts available and they used Flexsteel.  Flexsteel stopped making anything for the RV industry this past April...I have a Co-Pilot seat that has a broken motor and gear box, no parts, or motor with gear box, can be found by the biggest suppliers, in the Country!  Newmar, Thor or Rev will sell you the whole seat...Avg cost $3,800 + $1,200 shipping in 6 to 10 weeks!!! 

Carl,

Try Colaw RV, I was able to get the doors that I damaged on my MH from them. They are friendly and good to deal with.

Roland

Roland, 

I have recommended Colaws so many times it seemed like I was on commission so I would tell of another good place. I have made good buys from both.

Herman 

Colaw's is great but do not have a lot for newer rigs.I was just there. That said VisionRv, just saw a YOU Tube on them, wow huge place and lots of late stuff. Higher priced to from what I have experienced.

5 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

If the motor/gearbox assembly has numbers try Googling the numbers, you never know what may turn up on eBay.

As JIm stated, google the information on the plate sticker. When my Kwikee step went out in our previous MH the RV companies wanted about $250+ dollars for the motor. I got a brand new motor from a place in CA for $79.

Maybe the motor can be rebuilt by an armature shop.

I agree, the motor and gearbox is likely not made specifically for those brands, but instead an off-the-shelf item for several different uses.