Without air ride and a monocoque chassis design, I would not use ceramic tile, any give and the tile will crack. There are some products with either vinyl or rubber base that looks just like ceramic tile that will work well. I have granite floor in my coach and no cracks, but I have the correct chassis. Check with Ernie!

15 hours ago, dbenoit said:

I have a question. The contractor working on our cape house just purchased an older MH

that was well cared for and they are going to do the entire interior. They had mentioned

putting in some ceramic tile floors. I don't recall ever seeing a MH with that type of flooring. 

Thoughts?

David

Our MH has ceramic tile except for living room and bedroom, We've never had an issue arise. Heated ceramic floor would be great in cold weather.

Edited by rayin

Happy to report that the new truck, trailer, and driver made it home safely yesterday evening. Everything went pretty well, and now I've got a project list as long as my arm to get them where I want them. First step will be to give the Airstream a good scrubbing and time to dry out in the sun, and then it's into the barn for some TLC.

3 hours ago, charlieiam said:

What's Sun?

I"m still one, mom is 98. She always called me her Ray of sunshine.