dbenoit

Cabin Fever 2021/2022

Well, we depart Ft. Myers Beach Thursday. Leaving 90F bright sun shiny weather and going home to 37F and rain. 😰 A man stopped me last weekend and asked if I'd consider selling our MH. I told him everything I had but my wife was for sale. He didn't hesitate when I told him $50k. I gave him my name and number for when we get home, he lives near Cincinnati OH, about 300 miles from me. Whether he buys it or not I'm going to recommend he join FMCA.

At Las Cruces KOA Journey tonight. Kind of fun as this is a pull in with a great view.  I will try to take a picture tomorrow.

Staying for 2 days then next stop is Odesa then home.

Bill

On 3/30/2022 at 11:23 PM, wayne77590 said:

I spent 19 years in Central Mass., but it was an accident of birth!

Wayne, You funny. I see in other posts you are always an accident of birth no matter what state!

Edited by dbenoit
typo

Once apon a time I to lived in the the cold north. Now I just visit when the weather is nice. We have plans to head east then north starting the first of next month.

Bill

1 hour ago, wildebill308 said:

Once apon a time I to lived in the the cold north. Now I just visit when the weather is nice. We have plans to head east then north starting the first of next month.

Bill

Near Cape Cod? Don't tell anyone but I have 50amp and water on the side of the house.

Is the space open?

Bill, we'll be in Shipshewana, IN for the month of August and 'till after Labor Day.

Come on down!

9 hours ago, dbenoit said:

Near Cape Cod? Don't tell anyone but I have 50amp and water on the side of the house.

Don't know exact route or timetable yet. Will let you know.

Bill

Edited by wildebill308