rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

2 hours ago, navigator1 said:

Happy New Years everybody!!!

Inked20211226_093909_LI.jpg

Now that picture just plain makes me miserable!
It is New Years Day, 8:58 p.m and the outside temerature is 73˚

We are going to have some hight 40's, low 50's for 2 days then back into the 70's.
Happy New Year y'all!

3 minutes ago, manholt said:

Wayne, I got 21 this morning and feel like 9!!! 🤬297 miles from you.

I was swimming yesterday at 10:00 am. Beautiful here!! 

It's 19 now but feels like 3. Bobbie ask me to get something out of the coach, I said OK I will go on Tuesday, should be 35.

50 yesterday, 19 today, true Texas weather. We have to leave Tuesday for Shreveport, glad I got the Aqua Hot fixed.

Burrrrrr till then,

Herman

15 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Now that picture just plain makes me miserable!
It is New Years Day, 8:58 p.m and the outside temerature is 73˚

We are going to have some hight 40's, low 50's for 2 days then back into the 70's.
Happy New Year y'all!

Hey Wayne, it's going to be 43 for our high temp here in Tacoma today with lots of rain, that white stuff will be gone in no time. You should've seen me replacing marker lights with led ones while snowing the other day, I can do anything without  fear for the weather anymore, well maybe tornados, I will run away from those like crazy. 🏃‍♂️

20211227_154205.jpg

25 minutes ago, navigator1 said:

You should've seen me replacing marker lights with led ones while snowing the other day, I can do anything without  fear for the weather anymore, 

20211227_154205.jpg

Why would you do it in the snow?:huh::D

Curious minds want to know.

Herman

7 hours ago, manholt said:

Joe, yesterday was 78 and sun here!

Did you swim in the Ocean or your pool?  

Pool.

sitting on the patio now watching TV

7 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Oh, now that he is in Florida he is rubbing it in. 

Herman

:lol:

7 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Why would you do it in the snow?:huh::D

Curious minds want to know.

Herman

Well, since you ask, I had been waiting for a new set of tires that I had ordered a while ago and the shop finally called me to let me know that they came in, this was a couple of weeks before Christmas. We made an appointment for Mon the 27th of Dec, it was the first day available to me, I just wanted to get them replaced and done with that so I was all exited about it. The week before the appointment I went out and did a quick wash and ran the MH for a little bit when I remembered that some of my marker lights needed to be replaced, I had already ordered them a while ago and was just waiting for good weather to replace them but now I needed to get them done asap. Well, guess what, I did three in the back, top middle section that same day and left the other ones for the next day and as luck would have it, it started snowing that night. Usually when it snows over here, it is gone in a few days at the most so I didn't think anything about it. The next day it kept snowing lightly but I needed to finish the lights so I put on some warm clothes and rain gear and went to battle. It actually wasn't too bad and gave me a feeling of accomplishment. The bad thing was that the snow kept accumulating and the temperature kept going down too, into the twenties and below for the next few days, so I had to call and cancel the darn appointment anyways. Today was the first day with warm temperatures into the forties so with fingers crossed,  tomorrow I will call to schedule a new appointment. 🥴

Nav 1, you can shovel all that white stuf right back up a BC.  I lived in it for 19 years of my life. Up until I got my driver's license it was fun to play in. That was then, and this is now...no more white stuff.

It is 10:30 here and temp is 42˚.  Supposed to be a high of 62˚ today.

weather.jpg

9 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Nav 1, you can shovel all that white stuf right back up a BC.  I lived in it for 19 years of my life. Up until I got my driver's license it was fun to play in. That was then, and this is now...no more white stuff.

weather.jpg

Wayne, I'm with you on that, I do love the looks of the snow but that's about it anymore. And I hate all the morons that don't pay attention and think that they can drive the same way they do on a sunny day. 

It did get to a scorching 41˚ here today with lots of rain so all the white stuff is gone which I'm glad because I was able to schedule my tire appointment for tomorrow morning 10am so the old lady is getting new shoes, yesss.🚍👍

Wildbilll that is a wild machine, sounds like it was  rushed through the build instead of listening to the engineers.

Supposed to be 86°F here at Ft. Myers Beach today. but a cold front is coming through Tuesday that will lower the temp to 73° for 3 days.

Edited by rayin

16 hours ago, rayin said:

Wildbilll that is a wild machine, sounds like it was  rushed through the build instead of listening to the engineers.

Supposed to be 86°F here at Ft. Myers Beach today. but a cold front is coming through Tuesday that will lower the temp to 73° for 3 days.

You are around 100 miles from us. We are on the east coast of Florida.