Sign in to follow this  
BillAdams

Just Wanted To Say Goodbye

I have had a great time posting to this forum under this user and at least one other. In any case, my life has turned and taken me away for the satellite TV / satellite internet business I knew.

I still travel from time to time in my old '88 Prevost but I don't think my lifestyle matches that of any other (or at least very few) RV so I think I am just going to move on.

My very best to everyone, Merry Christmas (no, not happy holidays) and a Happy New Year to everyone. It should be a very interesting Winter here in Detroit!

Be good, be kind and be a friend. If you think you are not doing at least one of these things, do something different.

Bill,

Thanks for all your great information. The help you have offered to the members and the guests that have frequented this Forum.

Please drop in and leave a note from time to time

Think you know that if you ever need a helping hand, that you will surely find one or more on the forum.

Stay well and safe where ever life takes you.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Both Lois and I !!!!

Rich. F415802

PS Remember the wheel chocks :rolleyes:

It has been our good fortune to have communicated with you, even if it was just by the forum(s).

Good luck in your next endeavor.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, and prosperous, New Year.

Bill, Life is about change. So I hope the best for you. Keep in touch with all of the folks here and drop a line now and then.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and GOOD LUCK.

Herman

Bill,

Let me also say that I have valued your input on this forum. You have been the resident expert on satellite TV for RV's.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!!

Bill,

The loss of an online friend is a lot like someone in the neighborhood moving. We lose, as does FMCA, but nonetheless we understand that all of us -- sooner or later -- will too experience the need to move on as well. Your presence will be missed your contributions will be remembered as well. Travel safe.

Ken

Ah, your posts will live on in the archives of FMCA. No one disappears into the ether anymore. I hope everything is well for you and you keep traveling on down the road. Best wishes.

Tom