rossboyer

Should FMCA Allow Towable RVs-- Vote NOW

5 hours ago, manholt said:

I brought this Post back to life, as a reminder of the FMCA Future!

YOU HAVE  3  more day's TO SEND IN YOUR VOTE !  If you have been dragging your feet, now is the time to send in your BALLOT with your VOTE !!!!

Carl

Carl, it is now to late to send in a vote. If you read the ballot page, it says that"BALLOT MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT BY NOVEMBER 30, 2017"

Now can you say "welcome trailers"?:D

Well, the name of the organization has "Motor Coach" in it - so unless a name change is also going to occur, I would say "No" to the idea.

However, I do not object to FMCA changing their name to FRVA and allowing towables.

We sent in our "No" vote a few weeks ago.  

We actually had paid up for several years when the last increase was announced.  If membership becomes generic we'll ask for a refund.  If that's not possible, we'll let it lapse.  GS and SKPs already provide all we need from a generic RV club.  The only reason we are FMCA members is because it's focus has been motorhome-only.  

When the board began blatantly pushing this change, we took our FMCA placard off our coach and refuse to provide free marketing for an organization that does not follow its charter.  The revelation about the huge "gift" to RVillage was an eye-opener.

Spuds. the problem is that this vote will change the charter

I hope people that decide to not renew or ask for a refund let it be known why. Not on this board but via a phone call to Cincinnati.

Dons, I said 3 day's, I stand corrected as of now, there is only today and tomorrow left.  You really should have read every word I wrote!!!

Mshumack.  Welcome to the Forum!  Do you own a coach or trailer?  Some of our Forum members do not.

Bill E.  It's 74,000+ and that makes it even more pathetic!  If it's yes, then I will expect that by this time next year, your 60,000+ will be correct.

Chris.  You have been around for a long time and would hate to see you go!

Smithy, thanks for the update!

No one has to leave the forum.  Just like I am no longer a member, I am still welcome (by most) on this forum.

I like Bill!  There is never any doubt concerning his stand on an issue.  Kinda refreshing considering all the “political correctness” wave and fear that someone might be offended about anything and everything.

I think we can let the vote continue for a few days so as LBJ always said, come on folks vote early and vote often.:rolleyes:

I must say I don't exactly know how to tally some of the votes. Is Bill classified a human or a people. He has been compared to spice...salt?? Then there is the I like him with a qualifying tag added. The he is one of a kind comment got a surprise answer from Bill. Then there is one that wonders whoooo we're talking about. :o

I'm sorely afraid this is going to be a hanging chad kind of voting but we'll let democracy run its course unless of course some mean ole moderator comes along and puts us all in time out. Hey its Christmas, lets be jolly and have some fun, too bad its at Bill's expense.:ph34r:

Hanging chad

Well, it did prove that if one is on the losing side of that, you start claiming your the inventor of all kinds of BS, like the internet.  Did he really think that would make the chads go away?

Leary.  Great thinking!  Been almost a year now, I forgot all about the Snowflakes and the PC thing! :lol: