w5ci3937

Roadside Rescue Question

I have a fifth wheel RV that I tow with a RAM 3500 Dually. if my truck breaks down and needs towing will the Roadside Rescue service tow my fifth wheel also or will they leave me stranded. TIA

Interesting question!  Since I have a DP...never though about it.  

Suggest you call and ask, before you get it.

This is what I found regarding your question about Roadside Assistance towing services 

Is the vehicle pulling my 5th-Wheel or Travel Trailer covered?

Yes, both vehicles are covered. If the truck pulling your 5th-Wheel breaks down, for example, both the truck and 5th-Wheel will be moved to the nearest qualified repair center (the trailer may be towed to the nearest campground). If a service center is not available, depending on the time of night, SafeRide RV will make every effort to move you to a safe location.

I Did a lengthy response, but it did not show up   So I signed in and will post again.  F346679

DO NOT PURCHASE FMCA EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE.     Had a blowout from debris in Georgia and got little to no help from FMCA.  Their rep said I will try and find someone to FIX the tire.    FIX THE TIRE@!!!!!!!!!   the tire was shredded.    We had a spare, but they COULD NOT find someone to help us.   Finally HWY Patrol in Georgia fixed it for us.  

Next day,  another blow from debris in ALabama.   Roads are full of it.   Seen lots of blowouts along the way .   Our spare was used!!!!!    Called FMCA again,  worthless.  Said they exhausted all efforts to find us help because we didn't have a spare and all they do is change out the tire with a spare.    Called 911 as we were in a very busy 70 mph area.  They connected us with HWY patrol in ALabama who provided 4 service companies of which one 1.  found us a tire and rim   2.  came out and did the changeover  3.  were courteous and professional   3 B,s Wrecker Service in Boligee Alabama.    4 HOURS STRANDED ON I20.

I am now hoping that I can get FMCA to at least cover the cost of the tire changeover.    Bought two years service ......  what a waste.

BTW they couldnt find a campground for us.    Good thing for RVPark Reviews.   Just want your money........don't care about YOU