I'll ask Linda if mine are on!  I would prefer a blinking rear light.  On steep long grades up/down I put on my emergency lights!

My MH has an exhaust brake, the brake lights illuminate when the exhaust brake engages, which is my preference anyway. Most OTR truckers will turn on their 4-ways if their brake lights do not illuminate with the engine brake - when they are below 45 MPH. BTW, that is the only time 4-ways are legal while driving on interstates.

Yea.  Minimum speed limits on most/if not all Interstates is 45 mph!  Tell that to the PR farmer in Florida, they'll come on I-75, cross over to left lane and do a crawl..:wacko:

I would rather have it on.  However, when in hilly country I have to stop every couple hours and run the TOAD engine to keep the battery charged up.  Learned the hard way on both a 2007 Saturn and now the 2013 Lincoln. If you don't stop and run, battery will go below starting capacity.

Yep, going to install a charge line one of these days.

I need to stop and stretch the legs anyhow.

11 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

I would rather have it on.  However, when in hilly country I have to stop every couple hours and run the TOAD engine to keep the battery charged up.  Learned the hard way on both a 2007 Saturn and now the 2013 Lincoln. If you don't stop and run, battery will go below starting capacity.

Yep, going to install a charge line one of these days.

I need to stop and stretch the legs anyhow.

I don't know if this would work on your Lincoln, but I had the same problem with both my Honda CRVs.  Solved it by installing a bigger battery with more reserve power.  A Honda Odyssey  battery fits the CRV, a little tight, but works okay, no problems since.

Yes, I would add a good charge line:

Fuse at coach battery (which ever battery bank is closer to the back of the coach). Since this will be used while driving, the alternator will charge both banks so it is not critical whether you use chassis or house battery. Sized to protect whatever size wire you use. 

8 Gauge wire recommended, fuse to back of coach.

Water proof connection at back of coach/front of cord to toad.

8 Gauge wire to fuse at toad battery.  This fuse is also critical, as both coach end and toad end batteries are "hot".

Note:  the ground between coach and toad will also have to be of sufficient gauge.

Five, sounds good. Next time I need a battery I'm going to ask for one with more AH's.

Brett, Yep on all of that. I'm going to purchase on that already has all the wiring. Any suggestions?