rayin

Picture Of The Day-- Add Yours

27 minutes ago, WILDEBILL308 said:

My more formal mask. I still haven't worn it into the bank. Well ok the lobbies are all closed.

Bill

thumbnail Mask.jpg

I like it!

RayIN, you like Brandy?  Try El Presidente! 

Here's a thought.  All the home made masks, was the cloth used to make them, washed and sanitized first?  Do you sanitize them?  We don't have the Virus, so no mask!

4 hours ago, manholt said:

RayIN, you like Brandy?  Try El Presidente! 

Here's a thought.  All the home made masks, was the cloth used to make them, washed and sanitized first?  Do you sanitize them?  We don't have the Virus, so no mask!

I'll buy some, thanks. Some folks don't know brandy is simply distilled wine. I'm out of bourbon, time for a run to Sam's Club. DW said I'm getting fat, gotta lay off, I maintain I'm curvy__. 😁 

Microwave for at least 5 seconds, 20 maximum, to kill ALL bacteria and virus on anything. The first time is a test case, to see if the metal nose strip will get hot enough to ignite the material; I do 5-10 seconds and the metal strip doesn't get hot. I use paper masks in public, nothing at home; but  sometimes DW does tell me to keep my mouth shut.  :rolleyes:

Did you find yeast for beer?  Try making Glutton free beer.   I don't need a hobby, so I buy mine at the Market...Sol beer, very good and it's made from corn in Mexico!

Earlene wants to make some home made bread and a few weeks ago used all her yeast for 3 loaves.  I went on Amazon and ordered 1 pound bag of yeast. (instant) It came in yesterday.  Whoopee - fresh bread this coming week.

11 hours ago, manholt said:

Did you find yeast for beer?  Try making Glutton free beer.   I don't need a hobby, so I buy mine at the Market...Sol beer, very good and it's made from corn in Mexico!

Gluten-free? I can try, if I can remember to buy beer yeast, hops, and gluten-free wheat and barley next month when we go to town again. Oh,  the beer supplies store is closed, apparently I'm SOL. DW wants me to try that new Corona lite beer anyway- 90 calories, I got her message.

Try the Corona Ultra Cactus Lime. I enjoyed it. Now I'm on Stella Artois. I switch around every once in a while.

Redd's has some good ones at 5% ABV.

No Corona for me I like beer I don't need to add anything to it to make it drinkable. 

Shiner Bock | Rated 78 | The Beer ConnoisseurShiner Bock | Binny's Beverage Depot

I saw the case and had to smile. Be back later I have to go get anouther one.

Bill

1 hour ago, RayIN said:

Silverton, CO 2005  Good beer is cold beer, that one is Coors.

024_24_0002.JPG

I love that old saloon!

13 minutes ago, hermanmullins said:

Picture from our front porch. As Mr. Rodgers  would say, "It's a great day in the neighborhood. "

Herman 

20200426_144752.jpg

Beautiful!

Ray, the name of the beer is Sol.  My cousin in Norway is glutton intolerant, loves beer and he has 4 cases of Sol imported inn every month from Mexico!  

Bill, I love that beer...you do know that it's owned by Modelo?  They also have a 50% interest in Pacifica beer.  I only have 5 bottles left, of Glacier Beer, not exported, you can only get it in Newfoundland..😢 

The Forum computer will not let me say what I think about Corona! 😂🤮

Remember when, this road atlas is from the 1950's, published by Rand McNally. The Texas gas tax was 5.5¢

Road Atlas by Pontiac.jpg