hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

We bit the bullet and decided we needed to travel and exercise the MH. We are not in Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX.  All is good. Life is good. Great to be out and about again and taking precautions.

10 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

We bit the bullet and decided we needed to travel and exercise the MH. We are not in Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX.  All is good. Life is good. Great to be out and about again and taking precautions.

Good for you Wayne! 

Well, it's going to be some time in the FAR future. Don't have any plans at all right now. Will do when we know for sure.

In the meantime if you come to the Galveston Area, we will show you around.

1 hour ago, wayne77590 said:

Well, it's going to be some time in the FAR future. Don't have any plans at all right now. Will do when we know for sure.

In the meantime if you come to the Galveston Area, we will show you around.

:)

6 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

The future is coming at us with blinding speed.:lol:

Bill 

Already has, only yesterday I was a lean mean fighting machine, now I'm a plump easy-going couch-er computer chair potato.

Edited by rayin

Your so right.  For the past 2 years, that zipped by, we have talked about remodeling this 1982 house.  Linda's son & wife are needy and they are trilled about all new stuff, that he will inherit, we however have decided to be unconventional.  Everything that's in here will come out.New flooring, wood no tile. The living room will be the playroom ( shuffleboard, pool table, dart game and virtual golf).  The biggest of the spare bedrooms, will be a gym and by getting rid off a non bearing wall, we'll put in a Sauna!  Linda's office will also be expanded to accommodate my office.  Master bedroom/bath will be redone also!  We're half finished with kitchen & dinning room.  3,700 sq. feet under roof.  It will be easy to keep clean & something to enjoy while we can.

Whoever gets this place after us, can do their own thing! 😁

Well, my one half of a garage (two car garage) is a mess of accumulated junk for several years.

My eldest son asked, "Dad, when are you going to clean your garage?"

I replied, "That's your inheritance."  I should have asked him if he want to start now collecting it, darn!

That's the same son who one day when we were in the back yard doing something and I stood up and caught my breath he said, "Dad, you're out of shape!"

I had to remind hin that, "Round is a shape!"

Some times I have to remind my kids that if they are lucky, they will live to be as old as I am.  Besides, my body has lots of miles on it, in a lot of hazardous places, and all the roads weren't paved!

Bill, we'll be there the 2nd.  We have had more than enough rice for a while!

FIVE and Wayne, I'm glad your check was not cashed!  We won every battle and lost the war! 🤬 Still are..sad.

Since Linda is skipping a generation, tax reasons and other, somebody will be mad.  I'm doing the same! 😂

Say what!

I don't want to be behind this being towed down the road.
Wonder if he can park it in a normal parking spot.
Definitely no one is going to block him in.

IMG_7018.jpeg

Here is one I took this morning, I watched for over an hour of trying to back it under the cap and finally they did.  I thought that both vehicles would be driven separately but no, hooked up the TOAD and took off. The Eagle Cap had two side slide outs and one rear slide out. Looked it up and it is 100 sq ft when extended.

Eagle Cap.jpg

2 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Here is one I took this morning, I watched for over an hour of trying to back it under the cap and finally they did.  I thought that both vehicles would be driven separately but no, hooked up the TOAD and took off. The Eagle Cap had two side slide outs and one rear slide out. Looked it up and it is 100 sq ft when extended.

Eagle Cap.jpg

WHY? That’s all I’ve got! :wacko:

Probably as expensive as a nice big TT.

What I can find, the MSRP is around $55,000.

Hey, to each his own, right?

Edited by wayne77590

2 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Probably as expensive as a nice big TT.

What I can find, the MSRP is around $55,000.

Hey, to each his own, right?

Well, to be honest I only spent $5000 more for our DP

Lance has one for $64,000...makes sense to me, if you like to boon dock in the mountains, Baja Ca. and your short. :P Put one on a  4 x 4  truck...lot cheaper than a Earth roamer & can go places a ER can't.

12 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Say what!

I don't want to be behind this being towed down the road.
Wonder if he can park it in a normal parking spot.
Definitely no one is going to block him in.

IMG_7018.jpeg

You do know some employees can drive their work vehicle home.