Skykingtcb

Diamond Shield Disappointment

I pick up my coach from paint shop with the Diamond Shield on it. The first night I noticed a flaw in the new diamond shield. I contacted Diamond Shield and discovered the lifetime warranty is useless.  I am very Disappointed with diamond shield.  I removed it and put a different brand that I am very happy with it. I will NEVER ever use diamond shield again.

When I had my first coach painted I was asked if I wanted Diamond Shield installed.  After all the the problems many had with it I said no.  It was going to cost $1250.  I asked how much to repaint the front and was told $850.  Kept that coach another 5 years and and when I sold it the front looked like it just came out of the paint shop.  Went back to the same shop to have my current coach painted.  Nothing but paint and clear coat on the front.

DD, I removed ours 2-3 years ago. It still looks the same. No chips! Maintain a safe following distance to avoid the stones.

I'm having mine removed, then the top and bottom re painted, & clear coated. Estimate = $6,400.  Other body work and paint done for $2,700. Having coach re modeled...will be done by next Feb. about 70% so far has been covered by ins. including my front & all body work.