dons2346

Surgery

All will go well Herman, do as the Dr. and therapist say and you'll heal fine. Rehab is very important, i approached it as if my life depended on it, and it really does. The therapists in rehab were reminding me every  session to slow down a bit, as my heart rate and BP climbed too high for safety.  Now I'm ready to go hiking and shed this 20# I've gained in the last 9 months of staying home.

That was in 2005, my heart is very healthy for being 78, with 3 extra-long stents a few years after the quad-bypass.

My best to you!

We'll be there, you will too!  You'll never out live the new warranty...your in our prayers for speedy recovery! 🙏🙏

All the best to you. Had a quadruple in '90, 3 stents since then. Just do as docs say and rehab religiously.

As of late last night.

Herman had a quadruple surgery and is expected to go home tomorrow!  He's up and walking around, weak, but in good spirit. :)

Thanks for everyone for your thoughts and prayers, I felt each and every one of them. I am scheduled to go home tomorrow. I am tired but feeling great.

God gave me a great surgeon, great surgical team and a wonderful hospital. I feel blessed. Hope to be back on the road first of December. 

Thanks again to all. 

Herman 

Edited by hermanmullins

Which hospital? Glad you are doing well. Enjoy the nice warm room fall came while you were inside. It is cold and drisaley out here. Drove back from Fredericksburg in the slop it was 38 when I was parking the RV down at my place.

Bill