hermanmullins

Who, What, When, Where or Just Lets Talk

Ross.

You out there until Spring?  Does the weather/low humidity, make it easier for Melanie ?  Have a safe journey!  :D

We will return to Indiana the first week in April. No, benefit for Melanie, but she does get out some to enjoy quilting and friends. 

I just wanted to report, I had the coach out for a run today and had no problems.:D

As a concession, preventive measure, that we may have some colder weather later( it was 78 today) I have switched to the white bottle of Diesel Kleen. Better to be ready.

Bill

Since anything goes here, here is another one.

Two attractive young ladies was out walking one night in a new to them neighborhood. They came upon a cemetery and was frightened to walk past it, along came an astute young man who walked them past the cemetery. Once past the cemetery the gentleman asked why they were so frightened, and of course they both chimed out that they were afraid of ghost. To this remark, the young man replied, I was also frightened by them, but that was back before I died. 

8 hours ago, kaypsmith said:

Since anything goes here, here is another one.

Two attractive young ladies was out walking one night in a new to them neighborhood. They came upon a cemetery and was frightened to walk past it, along came an astute young man who walked them past the cemetery. Once past the cemetery the gentleman asked why they were so frightened, and of course they both chimed out that they were afraid of ghost. To this remark, the young man replied, I was also frightened by them, but that was back before I died. 

:lol: