All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. And you can't get an Open Roads card in Canada. But, the Open Roads card works in Canada but there is no discount.
  3. In Canada no one needs your social security numbers unless they are paying you income IE interest income or work income that would become taxable
  4. Don't you think that the SS Administration can be hacked. As stated, I have saved hundreds of dollars using Open Roads. There are two ways to handle this. 1: give SSN and get the card. 2: Don't give SSN and don't get the card. Not trying to be a Wise Ax, but it is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
  5. All electrical wire has a resistance value per foot of length. It will be slow and painstaking but test the wire between connections points with a VOM. This chart will help. Don't forget to test the light fixtures. https://learnmetrics.com/wire-resistance-calculator-formula/
  6. Yesterday
  7. Have you ever been given credit where you didn't have to give your SSN?
  8. Our Winegard Satellite stopped working . We are receiving a "Antenna Connection Failed" and "No Antenna Communication" message. We followed Winegard's suggested remedy of unplugging the data cable on the back of the interface box and on the base of the satellite dish but that didn't solve our problem. We called Winegard and their solution was to buy a new satellite dish. I suspect a bad data cable but I don't know how to test it. Has anyone had a similar issue? Are there people/companies that work on satellite dishes that may be able to resolve my issue?
  9. We have a 2015 Thor Tuscany XTE 34ST. There are switches on the passenger side near the door that control numerous functions one of which are the outside lights (entry door handle, light at foot of stairs, etc.).These outside lights stopped working recently. I took the panel off of the cabinet and found that one of the in-line 2amp blade fuses had blown. When I replaced it with a new fuse the light at the foot of the stairs went on for a second and then the fuse immediately blew out. I suspect I have either a short or a lose ground somewhere but I don't know how to diagnose the problem. Has anyone had a similar experience or any idea how I should proceed.
  10. Apparently 10's of thousands. Open Roads has saved us users thousands of dollars over the years.
  11. Last week
  12. I'm interested in how many are willing to give their social security numbers out to a business in order to save a few cents on fuel? With a major security breach every week or two why is this even a requirement?
  13. Bruce, I finally found my membership expiration date. It was 3/3/24. That was prior to receiving my first renewal notice. You can find yours here: https://member.fmca.com/My-Account/My-Membership
  14. I will know when they cut me off from form They do not pay attention to input from members on this form Bruce
  15. Got a renewal notice a month ago, got another today. Neither have a renewal date nor expiration date, they just say soon. I guess at some point I'll get a notice my membership has expired, then I'll know the date to renew. The letter has a lot of useless verbiage, looks like they could bother to include a due date with my name and address and member number.. Oh well, It it doesn't mean much to them I shouldn't let it bother me I guess.
  16. I threw mine away years ago. I gave up being another number
  17. I received what looks like my 7th notice to pay Maybe I will rejoin when they start to listen and have a better plaque I never installed mine it looked so cheep Bruce
  18. Call FMCA HQ and lodge a complaint. No member should have to put up with that IMO. At first FMCA issued metal plaques, then switched to cheaper plastic, now the decals. I think the main guys name is Chris.
  19. The owners manual should have a paragraph titled "recreational towing". It is the final word for this, online towing guides may contain errors.
  20. New member 2022, and I had to take down my sign because it peeled on me within a year. Looks horrible.
  21. Figured out a path for the NSA cable. Not much room for error in drilling through the firewall. Also very close to cat converter so bought the NSA heat shield. So, yes, a WL (new body) GC can befitted with the NSA system. Here's a pic of set-up in street clothes and one in semi-tow mode. If you wanted to hide everything, it takes 5 minutes to remove 7 pin connector and tuck the USCAR plug and cable bracket into the fascia until you needed it again
  22. Towing should be covered in the owners manual.
  23. Anyone out there towing a Mercedes Benz GLB250 FWD? Wondering about how to deal with the electronic parking brake. Thanks
  24. Earlier
  25. rayin

I'm Back

Wow, and I've been thinking our 2 years without our MH has been a nighmare! At least ours is still standing, even though waiting on parts.
  26. campcop

I'm Back

Glad you’ll be back on the road.
  27. Has anyone found a 5th wheel under 12 feet high. Our storage only has a 12 feet door and it can’t be made higher 😵‍💫
  28. duanelin

I'm Back

Ray, I tapped a tractor trailer in bumper to bumper traffic jam on our way to Gillette last summer. have a 2020 Cornerstone. Entegra sent me to S&S. It was there for 7 months. First they were going to repair the front cap. Then decided to replace it. 8 weeks later cap arrives and was damaged, another wait for a new one. Everything looks fantastic for body work. But not all things work with the vega touch system. Being without a coach for 7 months was not fun. We had to adjust a lot of travel plans. Picked it up a week before Tuscon and made it to the convention. Good luck with your new coach Duane
  29. huffypuff

I'm Back

We hope to make it to Redmond and get some of the things we lost.
  1. Load more activity