Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for the Member Who Honored Me At Indy

yellow ribbon military veterans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jimpat4649

jimpat4649

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

Please: Help me find the member at who honored me tonight at FMCA's Indianapolis convention at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

This afternoon was the Military Veterans meeting, so I was wearing my Stars and Stripes shirt with my U.S. Navy Woman Veteran sleeve patch. Tonight, I was handed a card after the evening entertainment.

On the front, behind the Yellow Ribbon, was printed: Thank You For your Service and Dedication to Our Country.

On the reverse side: Dear American Hero, I am not certain for all you have done to secure my freedom. Please accept this simple card as a small token of my appreciation. Signed: May God Bless You, A grateful American citizen.

The gentleman handed it to me after the Dutton's performance at evening entertainment. He was wearing a patriotic shirt with our flag and an eagle.

I want to personally thank him for bestowing such an honor!

#2 boguslaw

boguslaw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:32 PM

I wasn't there but I would also like to thank you for your service and dedication to our country. May God bless you.

Jim Boguslaw, Another grateful American citizen

#3 JimSearch

JimSearch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:32 PM

I have also been handed that card it was a great honor to receive and also to now be able to hand them out. I am just sorry it has taken so long to receive thanks from a grateful nation. I wish it had be me to give it to you but I am happy that someone has, you have given a lot to make this country great, thank you for you service.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users