• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 roxysdad

roxysdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:17 PM

I'm looking to get a dash cover for my 1996 Itasca Sunrise (Model 33RQ) Chevy 454.

One vendor (Dash Covers by Josie) only has patterns for 1993 and 1999 model years.

Does anyone know if either one of those years is compatible with the 1996?

Any directions or guidance would be appreciated.

#2 TBUTLER

TBUTLER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,400 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

Can't help with the model question.  I ordered a dash cover from Josie about 10 years ago.  It arrived and didn't fit very well.  The quality was good, they had the model year we had but it wasn't a tight fit.  I took some newspaper and cut it to size on our dash.  Then I found a carpet remnant at Home Depot and cut the pattern from the carpet.  It has been there for 10 years and still looks great.  Total cost of the dash cover was $17.

Tom and Louise Butler
2004 Monaco Windsor, Cummins 400 ISL
Roadmaster Sterling Tow Bar, Brakemaster, GMC Acadia, BikeE Recumbent Bicycles

After 9 1/2 years full time in our motor home and being Winter Texans we are now living at Sandpipers Resort in Edinburg, Texas. Now we are Summer Chickens!

"The tipi is much better to live in; always clean and warm in winter, cool in summer, easy to move... If the Great Spirit wanted men to live in one place he would have made the world stand still." -- Flying Hawk, South Dakota Oglala Sioux

#3 erickson50

erickson50

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:50 PM

I order at the Perry FMCA rally from ShadePro http://www.shadepro....ash_Covers.html.

Jose measured my dash at the show, and it was delivered to my home afterward.  It is made like a thin mousepad, so no attachment to dash.  It can move a little on rough roads, but moves back easily.  My Garmin beanbag mount stays on it fine.

We're happy with the fit and quality.  Our coach is a 2013 HR Ambassador.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users