Jaustin

Dang Rodents

RAYIN   

I learned about FreshCab, tried it, and apparently it works, haven't had mice since throwing pouches behind drawers, and cabinets. It must also deter elephants, haven't seen signs of those either.:unsure:

manholt   

RAYIN.  If your coach start smelling like the African Savanna, you might have an elephant or some really large mice! :lol:  The Savanna smells like something died...:huh:yuk! 

cwswine   

We put several plastic cups with pepper mint oil and cotton balls and the mice stole the cotton balls.  We also had a mouse eat a complete pack of cayenne pepper.  We ended up with traps with peanut butter.

DBenoit   
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 4:58 PM, RAYIN said:

I learned about FreshCab, tried it, and apparently it works, haven't had mice since throwing pouches behind drawers, and cabinets. It must also deter elephants, haven't seen signs of those either.:unsure:

We are using that as well along with the dryer sheets. So far been good. The got into our last MH in the cab heater blower and ate the wires and insulation up in the AC. When I started in up in the winter I got covered in nest material and a dead one's head was sticking out the vent. The fan kind of chewed them up. Took along time to clean.

jleamont   
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:59 PM, cwswine said:

pepper mint oil

What kind of Peppermint oil did you use? There is the extract and regular. I had a few mice out back of the house on the patio, I put a few drops on the pavers, haven't seen any trace of them now.

cwswine   

Below is a link straight off my Amazon order list and the I received.  Is that the wrong stuff?  Makes the RV smell nice but did nothing for mice.  I also put packets of mouse/rat poison under my generator so hopefully they won't use that route to get in.  14 packets later I purchased a game cam and wasn't hoards of mice but a possum eating my poison.  Picked up all the packets and left the game cam and comes back every night looking for more. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QVNKSA2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1