Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Mt. Desert Narrows Campground, Bar Harbor, ME.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 swmiller

swmiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

We are very new to RVing and are planning a September trip to Acadia National Park. In fact, this is just our 2nd trip in our new Winnebago Adventurer. Anyone have any feedback or experience camping at Mt. Desert Narrows Campground?

#2 PBARNISH

PBARNISH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:35 PM

We stayed there 3 nights last summer in a 35' RV. It was very nice. The sites on the water are great with nice size.

#3 McBrian

McBrian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:52 AM

The campground is fine and I agree the waterfront sites are nice. But, since you will be spending most of your time in Acadia National Park, I wouldn't worry too much about my site. Nothing will compare to a sunrise on Cadillac Mountain

#4 McBrian

McBrian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:56 AM

The campground is fine and I agree the waterfront sites are nice.  But, since you will be spending most of your time in Acadia National Park, I wouldn't worry too much about my site.  Nothing will compare to a sunrise on Cadillac Mountain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users