Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Indoor Storage In Or Near Middletown, Ohio

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sdennislee

sdennislee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:19 PM

Does anyone have a recommendation for an indoor storage facility?

If not an indoor facility do you know of a secure outdoor facility?
US Navy Veteran, Proud Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers.org and NRA Life Member
If you are coming to Alaska let me know. Love it here and love sharing Alaska with others.
2009 Safari Cheetah 40'

#2 rfox54

rfox54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

This place is in Overpeck:

http://www.hamiltonboatrvstorage.com/

#3 majfrizz

majfrizz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

i live in that same area and have been having trouble finding indoor storage at a reasonable rate.

Right now i have it stored at Monroe stor n lock, very reasonable and in secure area. Check out that rates and tell them I sent you. They do negotiate also. If you find indoor storage, please send me a message.

Thanks

Bob
LTC (Retired Army 32+ years) Bob & Sherry, Border Collie Misty. Cincinnati, OH 2007 W/Journey 36SG, 2010 Malibu, Blue Ox Aventa Tow Bar, SMI Air Force OnePosted Image

#4 sdennislee

sdennislee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:35 AM

Here is what I have found so far for indoor in addition to the link above
Premier RV and Boat Storage
http://www.premierrv...oatstorage.com/

The Butler County Fair
1715 Fairgrove Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45011
, just south of Middletown, Oh.
"Can I lease space in any of the facilities for winter storage?
Yes. Storage facilities for RVs, motorcycles, cars, boats, and other watercraft are available during the months of November – April. Rates are determined by square footage. All stored vehicles and watercraft must be removed from storage by May 1st. For more information on storage rates and facilities call 513.892.1423 or info@butlercofair.com ."
US Navy Veteran, Proud Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers.org and NRA Life Member
If you are coming to Alaska let me know. Love it here and love sharing Alaska with others.
2009 Safari Cheetah 40'

#5 gkonechney

gkonechney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:15 PM

I use http://clevelandheatedstorage.com/.

It is the most reasonable I have found which makes it worth the drive. Phil is the owner/operator and is great to deal with.

They were in Vermilion in the past, but have moved to Cleveland. It is a big warehouse, but he covers them and will keep them plugged in to electric if you want.

#6 MEADOWBLUFF1

MEADOWBLUFF1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

We are still looking for indoor storage in & around Cincinnati, we are hoping to get an indoor spot for a 22.5' B-class motorhome.

#7 JAS100Z

JAS100Z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi,

We are setting up an indoor storage facility in Loudonville, OH. We have a 200,000 square foot warehouse that is very clean. Is that close enough to you?

Jeff
216 831-3141 x 131

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users