Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Class A Motorhome Resorts In Arizona

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BK5057

BK5057

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • I travel:With Pets, Full-time in my motorhome

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Going to winter in Arizona.

Looking for a nice Big Rig Park.

#2 3507phaeton

3507phaeton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:22 PM

We like Palm Creek Resort in Casa Grande.

It's clean, beautiful and plenty to do.

#3 WhiteEagle

WhiteEagle

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

Many to choose from ...Canyon Vistas in Gold Canyon SE of Apache Junction is nice and well situated for tons of activities and site.

2009 Allegro Bus 40 QSP-Powerglide-Cummins ISL 8.9L DP-Allison 3000 6speed-2 stage Jake EB-Pressure Pro -Blue Ox Plate, Bar, Patriot Braking system-XtraRide Platinum Warranty FMCA Badgers-Allegro Club WAW- -CoachNet Platinum Roadside-Progressive Insur.

Everything's Relative - Unless Something Changes, Nothing Will

#4 mrboyer

mrboyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Happy Trails RV Resort in Surprise, AZ is located at 17200 W Bell Rd. There are 2001 sites that are all privately owned. Depending on the site amenities you want besides 50 amp, sewer and water, prices will vary. Some owners have listed their lots with an reality agency, but that bumps the price.

One requirement to rent a lot is that your coach must be less than 10 years old on the date of entry. A lot with just a concrete pad to park on and patio area usually costs $500-$550 per month with $50 applied to the electric bill. Adjustments are made when the bill comes due. Most would like to rent their lot for the season, but no less than a month.

The resort has 3 swimming pools, 37 different clubs that range from pool, ceramics, quilting, sewing, lapidary, woodworking, bridge, etc, etc.There is a restaurant on site that serves breakfast and lunch 6 days a week operated by volunteers. The prices run about half that of local restaurants. I don't know how to have you send to me a personal message to me if you need additional information. information.

Ross & Melanie Boyer

2006 Fleetwood Expedition 37U

Cat C-7 300HP

Allison MH3000

#5 koconnell

koconnell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:18 AM

Pueblo El Mirage, in El Mirage, west side of Phoenix.  It is an excellent park with lots of activities and nice people.  

#6 Poppo

Poppo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:44 PM

I have recently booked the month of February at the Refuge Golf Resort and Spa at Lake Havasu City. If you like to play golf it seems like a great deal. It was $1500 for the month and that includes a golf cart at your site, full use of all the facility's and all the golf my wife and I can play. We plan on experiencing Quartzsite before we reach Lake Havasu City. Can't wait!

Good luck with your search ... safe travels!  

Jim (Poppo) & Ellen Cunha
45' 2009 Sportscoach Legend 500TG
500 HP Cummins ISM, Allison 4000 MT
Freightliner XCP Chassis
TOAD 2008 Jeep Commander, Blue Ox Aventra /Blue Ox Air Brake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users