Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Good News From Blue Sky RV Insurance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vilsis

vilsis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

I get good news from the Blue Sky RV Insurance adjuster. He e-mailed me that Blue Sky mailed today the check for the whole invoice to Transwest RV. I'm happy I can leave tomorrow morning. Thank you all for you sympathy and advices.

All involved persons by Blue Sky Insurances and my Agent than yesterday and today the best what they could do to release the coach.

Ray Vils

Full-timers

09 Camelot 42 PDQ - VILSIS1 - MT

08 Saturn VUE XR - VILSIS2 - MT

Presently @ Transwest RV, Frederick, CO

#2 AndyShane

AndyShane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

I get good news from the Blue Sky RV Insurance adjuster. He e-mailed me that Blue Sky mailed today the check for the whole invoice to Transwest RV. I'm happy I can leave tomorrow morning. Thank you all for you sympathy and advices.

All involved persons by Blue Sky Insurances and my Agent than yesterday and today the best what they could do to release the coach.

Ray Vils

Full-timers

09 Camelot 42 PDQ - VILSIS1 - MT

08 Saturn VUE XR - VILSIS2 - MT

Presently @ Transwest RV, Frederick, CO

Blue Sky doesn't know it, but they retained a customer of three years.  

Thanks for keeping us updated!

2007 Beaver Patriot Thunder Winchester44 III C13 Caterpillar 525hp with Silverleaf system; using a Roadmaster 2000-1 to pull a Prius, or a CargoCraft Dragster with a Lexus IS250C inside.
Defected from iRV2 in March 2012 after that forum suffered an outbreak of political bullying; once again contributing there as RVNeophytes2 effective Feb 6, 2013.

#3 billbaldwin

billbaldwin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:15 AM

Makes me feel better about my choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users