hermanmullins

Whats Cooking, Who Is Where, Off The Subject & Memories

10 hours ago, wayne77590 said:

Telling of course!:o

Go tell it to the mountain, you might have better results. I don't even know what you're talking about nor do I have any idea what Nov 10th is.

November the 10th, Seventeen Hundred and Seventy Five the United States Marine Corps was established.

So, on November 10th you can send me something for my birthday, even though I'm only a portion of that age

Wayne, I set you a couple of Shiner Bock  Longnecks. I strapped them to the backs of a couple of armadillos headed South. They should be there any time.:)

Image result for armadillo with beer bottle

Well maybe not.

Bill

jleamont   

Herman, when we head west next summer I am making the biscuits, homemade and I just whipped up a batch to cook over the fire this weekend in my Lodge Dutch oven.

If you are hanging with Carl and I in June biscuits from a tube is not acceptable  :P

IMG_3951.JPG

manholt   

Bill, you got to pay better attention.  Very long story, cut short...Wayne's coach became a floater after Harvey and Insurance totaled it, paid lots of money to Wayne's DW, they found a coach away from Houston (another State) and DW said I want it !  They lived happily ever after! :wub:

1 hour ago, manholt said:

Bill, you got to pay better attention.  Very long story, cut short...Wayne's coach became a floater after Harvey and Insurance totaled it, paid lots of money to Wayne's DW, they found a coach away from Houston (another State) and DW said I want it !  They lived happily ever after! :wub:

I know about the coach being flooded. I want to hear about the mission to find this coach.

Bill

jleamont   
2 hours ago, manholt said:

They lived happily ever after! :wub:

Ok, this is #2 :lol: today for you, what did you eat for breakfast today :ph34r:

Thanks to all for the "good looking" part, am I the rig or is it the MH?  Both good looking, right

Herman, we leave next week for a trip to LR (Little Rock for the non-Texans) and will be meeting up with our RVMutant friends.  The RVMutants are like the little people running around in my head. Never know which little one is going to pop up or which RVM will show up.

Carl, stop the lip bleed. Wife is happy as a pig in a camper.  The nixing of the HR deal was a "joint" concession.  I have a sing up in the house. It says, "I am master of this house, whatever my wife wishes shall be done."  Sound familiar?

Bill, the mission was forever searching like Carl said (I'm not implying that Carl is right - just this time.) Both DW and I spent hours looking at web sites and sending each other emails with links, even though we were on room apart. (Sound familiar) We looked at pictures and pictures and pictures.  Most important to us was floor plan.  Our personal belief is that the floor plan has to fit or it is a no-deal.  We looked at so many floor plans that did not fit our needs.  We wanted living room entry, couch and lounge chair with both accessible to viewing a TV without straining. So many floor plans had couches across from one another and behind one of the couches would be a pop-up TV. Now I ask you, if you were to invite Carl over to watch a football game or whatever and he had to kneel on the couch opposit from the one you were sitting on, would you seriously enjoy that view?

Our other consideration was a used one.  Although this one as 11,683 miles on it I'm saying that it is really "new."  We have no idea who owned it or what they did with it. I do know that the previous seller had "Trust" after their name so I'm thinking something happened and the survivor sold it.  

We had three serious considerations from three dealers, Paterson RV, McClain's RV, and TX RV Outlet and we choose the latter.  One was older than 5 years and we did not really want that old but it was still a consideration. One was just above what we wanted to pay so we choose the one at TX RV Outlet as the better deal than the others. 

A great starting place to find what one is looking for is RVTrader.com, and RVT.com. Not sure if they are the same but the web site interfaces are different.

So there is the story. If you need me to help you spend money, just holler.

Good looking coach, good looking lady, old ugly guy messing up the picture.^_^

I can find things to spend money on all by my self, just got to find more money.:(

Bill

jleamont   

Wayne, post some interior photos on the tab for motorhome photos. I would love to see the interior. We have seen some odd interior layouts and I understand the TV concern. We say a Damon with the tv next (and almost over the cook top) usually we just shook our heads, that one was so poorly layed out we busted up laughing. 

Nope I will stay where I am, no DEF, Allison 4060 no emission issues and clean burning..I do like the mileage number as that is NEW in the big scheme of things. But it is a really pretty coach