Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.
Halloween Photo Contest 2010
Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:45 AM
Follow these steps to upload your picture(s) to this current thread/topic:
1. Click the Add reply button, above, right.
In the text area, be sure to provide information about your photo(s): your motorhome type, the setting/location, decorations and any other details you care to share.
2. To attach your photo(s), browse to the image on your computer and then click UPLOAD. (The Browse and UPLOAD buttons are below the square text box, and to the right.)
3. From the "Manage Current Attacments" drop-down menu, insert attachment into text editor. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each image you wish to attach.
4. Scroll down and click Add Reply. You should see your photo/entry below, in this thread.
To minimize download times, please try to keep your uploaded image(s) under 1MB in file size.
FMCA staff will select the best photo, and the winner will receive two Quik-E-Seats. These foldable seats are great to carry with you. Each weighs only 4 pounds and has a durable steel frame. The seat height is 17 inches and the weight capacity is 250 pounds. Features include an extra-wide, padded back support with an auto-fold strap and beverage holder.
Contest Rules and Conditions
1. Entries must be uploaded between Sept. 23, 2010, and Nov. 3, 2010.
2. Winner will be notified via e-mail and announced on forums.
3. By uploading a photo, you represent that you either own the copyright in the photo, or you have permission from the copyright owner to use the photo for the intended purpose, as further set forth in the next sentence, and that you hereby agree to indemnify Family Motor Coach Association, Inc. (FMCA) for breach of these representations. By entering the contest photographers agree to grant FMCA the royalty-free and nonexclusive right to distribute, publish and use the photographs in publications and on the Internet.
4. FMCA reserves the right to end or extend the contest at any time if entries are insufficient.
Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:30 PM
Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users