Jump to content

- - - - -

Flexible Drain Hose From Kitchen Sink Needs Replacing

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jhays03



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

There is a flexible hose in our 2005 Monaco Dynasty that goes from the kitchen sink to the gray water tank that routes through the passenger side slide out.  It has been replaced by the previous owner but is not flexible enough to accommodate the movement of the slide out.  


Any suggestions for replacement?

  • 0

#2 desertdeals69


    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:53 PM

I would think that you need to get a hose which looks corrogated with a wire around the circumference.

  • 0

#3 ChewBear



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

I replaced mine with spa tubing from Lowes. It is same as original. Connected with pvc couplings. It's not easy, but with a little patience you can do it.

  • 0

#4 bryanw47



  • Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

Have been doing extensive research on this subject.  We have a 2002 Windsor with galley slide that needs the hose replaced due to wear.  The proper hose which is used for hot tubs  ( 1 1/2" ) can be purchased from Lowes or Home Depot along with the proper fittings.  We our the second owners and when they replaced the hose, I believe they replaced it with a piece that was too short to accommodate the slide out which caused it to fail.  If anyone knows the proper length of hose, I sure would appreciate the information.



Thanks in advance



  • 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users