If you are having problems signing in, please contact webmaster@fmca.com. Thank you.

Photo
- - - - -

Beaver Fold Down TV

Fold Down TV Beaver Drop down

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rebootsemi

Rebootsemi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:41 AM

Every now and then the front fold down TV will not come down, when it is working correctly you hear a loud click when the relay powers the motor. When it does not work you only hear a faint click and no motor movement. Five minutes later it will work fine, it has only not worked a couple of time.

Part time electrical problem are a pain.

Also does any Monoco owners out there know how to get the TV panel to drop down if the motor will not run? Has a manual crank but you cannot get at it with the panel in the up position. I have also asked Monoco this same question, I would bet I will get the answer here before they reply.

Lee, Judy & Pepper

06 Beaver Patriot Thunder 42 Cat 525 

13 CR-V EX-L AWD, Raodmaster Eq. Az,,,Or.

#2 DickandLois

DickandLois

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

Hi Lee,

Wish I could give you a good answer, however I have never owned a Beaver myself.

Now, from your description I would lean towards a relay that is starting to fail.

Had I owned a Beaver and found the manual crank setup to lower the unit that was hidden in a location that one can not access. I would be looking at an alternative access and if there is a disconnect to release the lift from the drive motor system so one could get to things when (an you know it will) fail.

Rich.

#3 Keggar

Keggar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:30 PM

I found this reference to Beaver hinged TV problems on the BAC website.  There isn't much there pertaining to fixes, but there are a few names of people who you might contact for help.

http://forum.bacrall...m/m-1356975033/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fold Down, TV, Beaver, Drop down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users