rogercarson

Faucet In Back Bedroom

4 posts in this topic

We have a lot of running water coming from the hot water side but nothing comes out of cold side. We had a new faucet assy. installed about a month ago, but they were not able to try it out in the shop due to no water hook-ups. We had to leave and thought all was well but getting to our destination and setting up-- same problem.

Thinking the water filter might be bad, and it was, I changed it out but still nothing. We have 2008 Fleetwood Excursion 40 ft. diesel, just bought last Feb. a year ago.

Could the cold water line going into the water filter underneath the coach be stopped up enough to not let any water come out the faucet?

Any reply is welcome.

Thanks

Hi Roger, Welcome to FMCA !

From the heading on your post, it mentions, back bedroom. Do you have water from both the hot and cold at the other faucets ?

With your FIN number of the coach you should be able to get the plumbing information right from Fleetwood.

1-800-322-8216 or visit

www.fleetwoodrv.com

Rich.

Roger,

Welcome to the Forum. There are two Places where you may have a shut off valve. One under the Bathroom sink and another on a manifold. Either one may have rubber seats. The seat on one may have broken loose and is clogging the line. I have heard of this happening on older valves and it may have happened to yours. If you don't have a shut off under the sink I would take the line off the faucet and the maniflod and try to blow it out.

Hope this helps

Herman

i have water at other sink in the kitchen and new faucet in bedroom and can not see a cut-off valve under bathroom sink so I assume the lines are not clogged but will check anyway, also will call Fleetwood about plumbing designs.

Thanks- rich and herman