Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Faucet In Back Bedroom

Best Answer rogercarson, 27 April 2013 - 06:35 PM

i have water at other sink in the kitchen and new faucet in bedroom and can not see a cut-off valve under bathroom sink so I assume the lines are not clogged but will check anyway, also will call Fleetwood about plumbing designs.

Thanks- rich and herman

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rogercarson

rogercarson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • I travel:Full-time in my motorhome

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

We have a lot of running water coming from the hot water side but nothing comes out of cold side. We had a new faucet assy. installed about a month ago, but they were not able to try it out in the shop due to no water hook-ups. We had to leave and thought all was well but getting to our destination and setting up-- same problem.

Thinking the water filter might be bad, and it was, I changed it out but still nothing. We have 2008 Fleetwood Excursion 40 ft. diesel, just bought last Feb. a year ago.

Could the cold water line going into the water filter underneath the coach be stopped up enough to not let any water come out the faucet?

Any reply is welcome.

Thanks

#2 DickandLois

DickandLois

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hi Roger, Welcome to FMCA !

From the heading on your post, it mentions, back bedroom. Do you have water from both the hot and cold at the other faucets ?

With your FIN number of the coach you should be able to get the plumbing information right from Fleetwood.

1-800-322-8216 or visit

www.fleetwoodrv.com

Rich.

#3 hermanmullins

hermanmullins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

Roger,

Welcome to the Forum. There are two Places where you may have a shut off valve. One under the Bathroom sink and another on a manifold. Either one may have rubber seats. The seat on one may have broken loose and is clogging the line. I have heard of this happening on older valves and it may have happened to yours.  If you don't have a shut off under the sink I would take the line off the faucet and the maniflod and try to blow it out.

Hope this helps

Herman

"Fair winds and Following Seas"

Herman & Bobbie Mullins, F302225
Whitewright, TEXAS
'02 Monaco Dynasty, 40-foot 400 HP ISL
Chevrolet Silverado (M & G air brakes)
U.S. Navy PR-3 1956 to 1964

Southern Region Vice President for Six-State Rally Association
Lone Star Chapter FMCA Past President
South Central Lucky Rollers
Rally in The Pasture

#4 rogercarson

rogercarson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • I travel:Full-time in my motorhome

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:35 PM   Best Answer

i have water at other sink in the kitchen and new faucet in bedroom and can not see a cut-off valve under bathroom sink so I assume the lines are not clogged but will check anyway, also will call Fleetwood about plumbing designs.

Thanks- rich and herman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users