Icon Welcome to the FMCA Motorhome Forums!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to create topics; post replies to existing topics; upload pictures; manage your profile; get your own private messenger; create blogs; and more. Sign up now! Already have an account? Sign in. This message will be removed once you are signed in.

Photo
- - - - -

Pine Mountain by the Creek, Pigeon Forge

Pigeon Forge

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 modemem

modemem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

Taking a weekend trip Oct, 4, 5, and 6th to Pine Mountain RV Park in Pigeon Forge.  This will be our first "Fall" trip to the Smokies.  Has anyone stayed at Pine Mountain and would like to give a thumbs up or down?  Looks like a nice park and we will have a pull thru site. :)

http://www.pinemount....com/index.html

Bill and Christine Barnes

1997 Rexhall Vision V-29

Ford F53/460

Towing Jeep Liberty

Blue Ox Towbar

Unified Tow Brake

Kentucky, USA.

#2 kaypsmith

kaypsmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 264 posts
  • I travel:With Pets

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Have not stayed at that park, but have surveyed and drove through this park.

I met with the staff, they were very nice to talk to, and the park is very nice. Have concrete pads, and for past two years appears to be very well maintained. I usually stay at Creekside, not quite as nice or pricey, but have very good relationship with the staff there, for that reason have not wanted to stay at other parks.

Hope you have a very pleasant time at Pigeon Forge.

Kay

#3 wmgiles

wmgiles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Taking a weekend trip Oct, 4, 5, and 6th to Pine Mountain RV Park in Pigeon Forge.  This will be our first "Fall" trip to the Smokies.  Has anyone stayed at Pine Mountain and would like to give a thumbs up or down?  Looks like a nice park and we will have a pull thru site. :)

http://www.pinemount....com/index.html

Excellent park. Friends have stayed multiple times. Easy ingress and egress. Center of Pigeon Forge. Awesome spot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users